The sign-in to the Spacent App may fail for multiple reasons. These are some of the most common issues and suggestions how to solve them:
- Wrong email: Make sure that you are using the exact email address you used for sign up for the Spacent Service.
- Can't sign in with correct email: Make sure you have a working internet connection (WiFi / mobile). If the connection is working correctly, make sure that you have been authorized to use Spacent by your organisation's administrator. If the sign-in issue persists, please send a support request to us.
- SSO sign-in fails / SSO sign-in shows a blank page: If your SSO sign-in (such as Google SSO or Microsoft SSO) fails, you should check if your sign-in works with other services your organisation is using and contact your IT department / administrator if you're unable to use SSO at all. If this is only happening with the Spacent App, please send a support request to us.
- SSO sign-in uses wrong user account: Ensure you have the intended account as the primary account from the preferences of your phone. Then log out at the bottom of the Account tab in the Spacent App and try again. The other option is to request our support to switch your account to use a security code via email instead of the SSO.
- Your company has reached its user limit: If this is the case, the App will tell it to you separately. Please contact the person in charge of the Spacent Membership in your company to notify them of the situation or contact us through email@example.com to begin resolving the issue.
If your issue doesn't match any of the aforementioned items or the problem solving steps above do not help, please contact our Support Team by sending a support request here.
#problem signing in